Please find below the text on behalf of the family of the late Deacon Vartkes Keshishian
Dear Armenian Community
We are moved by and grateful for the calls and messages since the passing of our father and brother, Vartkes Keshishian, on 9 April 2020.
A private family funeral will take place on 27 April at 12:00 in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, due to current strict government regulations. We will organise a fitting In Memoriam Service at St Yeghiche church later this year.
Donations in lieu of flowers can be made, if so desired, to the following charities in Vartkes Keshishian’s name:
Friends of Etchmiadzin – supporting young and elderly vulnerable people in Armenia specifically with Soup kitchens.
Parkinson’s UK – to fund research towards a cure.
For Friends of Etchmiadzin donations:
– By cheque payable to ‘The Friends of Etchmiadzin’ and please include a small note saying ‘Vartkes Keshishian’. Post to The Bishop’s House, 27 Haven Green, London W5 2NZ.
– By Online or bank transfer using a credit or debit card and quote account number: 27895718 and Sort code: 50-30-10. Please Ref: In memory of “Vartkes Keshishian”
For Parkinson’s UK donations:
Please quote the Tribute Fund unique number 820159 in the name of Vartkes Keshishian. Donations can be made in the following ways:
– By phone using a credit or debit card on 0800 138 6593.
– By cheque payable to Parkinson’s UK and please include a small note quoting the Tribute Fund number. Post to Parkinson’s UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ.
– Online with a credit or debit card or PayPal https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/donate
Press the yellow DONATE button on the top right of the link.
Where it says “My donation is in memory of” please write Vartkes Keshishian 820159.
The Keshishian Family